Demystifying NPSH & Understanding How the New HI Standard Can Impact Your Operation
Tuesday, June 24, 2014 11 a.m. EST / 10 a.m. CST
Learn to set the appropriate NPSH margin for your pump service – sign up for our free webinar today. During this informative session, pump industry experts from one of ITT Corporation’s flagship brands, Goulds Pumps, will review the new Hydraulic Institute (HI) standard for NPSH margin ANSI/HI 9.6.1 (2012), and explain how to estimate NPSH margins for various pump services. Learn how correctly setting NPSH margin can help prevent damaging cavitation, extending the life of your pump and improving the reliability and productivity of your plant.
Attendees will also learn:
• The basic physics of NPSH and cavitation
• Why subscripts matter: NPSHA, NPSHR, NPSH3 and what they all mean
• How to calculate NPSHA • What NPSH factors need to be considered when selecting a pump
• The consequences of not properly calculating NPSH margin
• How NPSH fits into life-cycle costing We will finish up with a Q&A session, giving you the opportunity to ask the experts questions relative to your operations.
Time is running out—register now for this free webinar event.