A trusted source for AODD Pumps, Westcomm is a proud partner of All-Flo servicing full units, parts, service and maintenance in Alberta and British Columbia. All-Flo Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps deliver unsurpassed performance and reliability. When you work hard to make a better pump, the result is pumps that work harder. At All-Flo, we make rugged, lube-free, non-stall/freeze air systems work as reliably as they do efficiently. Providing the versatility, durability and reliability that will meet virtually any application need. And we offer a wide range of materials and options that allow you to customize a model to meet your specific needs. So when your application calls for a pump that works harder, call on All-Flo.
All-Flo Air-Operated Double Diaphragm (AODD) Pumps offer some unique advantages such as:
- Lower air consumption than other AODD’s
- Only simple hand tools required for service
- Fewer parts required for service
- All plastic air systems
- Molded metal inserts for the air connection
- Stainless steel fasteners and solid SS diaphragm rods
- Manufactured in the United States
For more information, please see our product literature available below or visit www.all-flo.com.
- All-Flo Product Catalog - Explore All-Flo's catalog to find the best pump to fit your application.
- All-Flo - Download All-Flo's product overview today! Includes basic knowledge on how an AODD pump works, tips on how to read an AODD pump curve, and other All-Flo information on products and services.
- All-Flo Trial Pump Form - Fill out this form and submit it to Westcomm for a free 60 day trial on an All-Flo pump that fits your needs!
- Flowrates up to 255 GPM
- Models in 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 1″, 1 1/2″, 2″, and 3″
- Patented lube-free, non stall
- ATEX certified
- 100% testing prior to shipment
- Handles both solids and liquids
- Polypropylene, PVDF, Nylon, Conductive Nylon, Aluminum, 316SS, FDA “All-Pur”