Goulds 3171 Vertical Sump and Process Pumps
- The Model 3171 is the Veteran vertical sump and process pump. Thousands of installations in industrial process, sump drainage, corrosive liquids, pollution control, molten salts attest to the 3171's remarkable performance. Simple mounting.
Goulds 3171 Molten Sulfur Pumps
- #1 in Reliability. WIth over 30 years of experience and hundreds of installations worldwide, special lineshaft bearings designed exclusively for Molten Sulfur applications meet any customer's needs.
Goulds 3180 Heavy Duty Process Pump
- All customer requirements were considered in the design of the 3180 paper stock/process pump. The result is a true world class pump line. . . a product without compromise.
Goulds 3185 Heavy-duty Process Pumps
- All customer requirements were considered in the design of the 3185 paper stock/process pump. The result is a true world class pump line; a product without compromise.
Goulds 3196 i-Frame Process Pump
- Goulds i-FRAME Power Ends are the result of over 160 years of design experience, customer interaction, and continuous improvement. Customers get extended MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) and lower LCC (Life Cycle Cost).
Goulds 3296 EZMAG Chemical Process Pumps
- The 3296 EZMAG is a robust, magnetic drive pump compliant to ANSI B73.1 dimensional standards. It is designed to handle many difficult applications including fluids difficult to seal and applications requiring zero emissions. The 3296 EZMAG is the ANSI dimensioned expansion of ITT's successful model ICM, an ISO magnetic drive process pump first introduced in the fall of 2000.
Goulds 3298 Chemical Process Pumps
- The 3298 is designed specifically to handle moderate to severe corrosives with or without solids. As a sealless design, it's an effective alternative to pumps wih mechanical seal problems while meeting the strictest of EPA regulations.
Goulds 3299 Heavy-Duty Lined Chemical Pumps
- Tge 3299 is designed specifically to handle corrosives that require the universal corrosion resistance of PFA Teflon. As a sealless design, it's an effective alternative to pumps with mechanical seal problems while meeting the strictest of EPA regulations. The standard frame mounted configuration provides rugged dependable service for the most severe applications.
Goulds 3311 High-Pressure Multi-Stage Pumps
- Goulds Model 3311 is a radial split, segmented ring multistage pump with a proven state-of-the-art design for the most demanding high pressure services. The modular design and parts interchangeability reduce maintenance and inventory costs. Compact size and flexible nozzle positions reduce space and piping costs. High reliability, optimum efficiency, and simplified maintenance combined with low initial cost and low operating costs make the 3311 a true world class pump.
Goulds 3355 Multi-Stage Pumps
- Goulds Model 3355 is a multistage ring section pump designed for high-pressure services including: boiler feed, reverse osmosis, shower service, pressure boosting, plus much more. Its modular design and multiple configurations make it ideal for your system.
Goulds 3393 High Pressure, Multistage Ring Section Pumps
The Goulds Model 3393 is a radially split, segmented casing, multistage pump designed with modular interstage components. These identical components can be assembled to produce pumps of varying numbers of stages, hydraulics, materials, and configurations to meet the customer’s specific requirements. Its multiple suction nozzle and discharge nozzle orientations allow the 3393 to adapt to multiple piping installations and provide the piping designer with flexibility in plant layout. Multiple hydraulics for each pump size optimize efficiency across a vast range of applications. All intermediate stage components are identical which reduces spare parts inventory. These pumps are particularly well suited for reverse osmosis and boiler feed applications. Shower services, booster service and other high pressure services are applications where the Model 3393 may be applied.
Goulds 3409 Double Suction Pumps
- Designed for a wide range of Heavy Duty Industrial, Marine, and Power Generation services. 3409 Double Suction Pumps cover medium capacity and single stage applications.
Goulds 3420 Double Suction Pumps
- Designed for a wide variety of Industrial, Municipal, and Power Generation Services. Goulds 3420 Double suction pumps cover large capacity and single stage applications.
Goulds 3498 Double Suction Pumps
- Designed for a wide variety of Industrial, Municipal, and Marine Applications. Goulds 3498 Double Suction Pumps cover extra large capacity and single stage applications.
Goulds 3500XD Medium Consistency Pumping Technology
- Proven reliability through lower power requirements and a X-Ducer design which permits upgrades with minimal investment. When required, maintenance is easy to perform and readily adapts to variable speed operations.
Goulds 3600 API 610
- The Goulds 3600 API 610( (BB3) is an advanced design axially split multi-stage process pump. Engineered features make it an extremely reliable, high performance pump well suited to a wide range of services in oil production, refining, pipeline, power generation, descaling and mine dewatering services.
Goulds 3610 Axially-Split, Between-Bearing Pump
- The 3610 is a high temperature and pressure process pump that meets or exceeds the latest editions of API-610 and ISO 13709. Safety, reliability, and versatility are the key words for our double suction API 610 between-bearing (BB1) pump.
Goulds 3620 API 610 Single-Stage, Between-Bearing, Radially Split Pumps
Goulds Model 3620 API 610 (BB2) between bearings radially split double suction process pumps are designed for smooth, reliable operation. Goulds has extended the hydraulic coverage on its Model 3620 process pumps. These new hydraulics augment existing hydraulics, extending the model 3620 hydraulic coverage. The new performance curves can be accessed through the Pump Selection System (PSS).
Goulds 3700 Single-Stage, Overhung Process Pump
Goulds model 3700 API 610 (OH2) (ISO 13709) center-lined mounted process pump designed for optimum reliability. The Goulds 3700 employs state-of-the-art mechanical design features for sustained reliability and performance.
Goulds 3900/3901 API-610 In-Line Process Pumps
- Goulds Model 3900 is a vertical in-line, single stage, API-610 process pump. In-line mounting close to supply source simplifies plant design and minimizes installation cost; save space. Model 3901 is a close-coupled version of the 3900 and is normally furnished with a single inside mechanical seal.
Goulds 3996 In-Line Process Pumps
- Goulds 3996 Process pump line is specifically designed to provide superior performance for in-line services of the Chemical Process Industries.
Goulds 5500 Severe Duty Slurry Pumps
- Goulds Model 5500 is the result of many years of experience designing and building severe duty slurry pumps. It's not only built to stand up to the toughest abrasive slurry services, but also is designed for extreme ease of maintenance and safety. A heavy duty bearing frame and shaft, extra thick wall sections and easily replaceable wear parts add up to many years of service even under the severest operating conditions.
Goulds 7200CB Barrel Multistage Pumps
- The Goulds 7200CB barrel pump conforms to the latest edition of API 610 (Type BB5). The 7200CB BB5 barrel pump is a high temperature, high pressure low specific gravity barrel pump for critical services.