Today ITT A-C pumps are installed in pump stations and water treatment plants in North and South America, Australia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia.
- Non-clog centrifugal pumps are available in horizontal or vertical mounting up to 54″ or 110,000 GPM.
- Axially splitcase pumps, again, horizontally or vertically mounted, range up to 72″ discharge with capacities to 110,000 GPM.
- Self priming, solids handling Trash Hog pumps provide lifts to 28 feet and capacities to 6,000 GPM.
- Vortex type centrifugal Whirl-Flo pumps can pass port size solids for unsurpassed clog-free pumping to 2,400 GPM.
- Vertical column and axial flow pumps for water supply, flood control, and irrigation exceeding a half million gallons per minute.
- For submersible pumps, ITT Flygt is the originator and market leader in submerged pumping and mixing technology.
- Axially Split Case Pumps
- Extended Equipment Life
- Goulds Trash Hog, Self-Priming Solids Handling Pumps
- M-Series Vertical Turbine Pumps
- NS Series Non-Clog, Solids Handling Pumps
- Pump Care Manual
- Pumps for the Mining and Mineral Processing Industries
- Pumps for the Sugar Processing Industry
- Pumps for the Water / Waste Water Industries
- Rotating Equipment Service and Repair